Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-04-06 Origin:Site
Vacuum bags are used in many fields. Here I mainly tell you vacuum bag that applies vacuum cleaner.
1. Turn off and/or unplug your vacuum cleaner.
2. Open your vacuum – most cleaners will have access either on the top of the barrel or near the point where the hose meets the cylinder.
3. Verify it needs changing – if the bag seems quite empty yet you’ve noticed a decrease in efficiency, it could be a sign you need to check the hose or the head for blockages.
4. Remove the bag from its housing. You may need to ‘unlock’ it from its secure position – directions will typically be included in the manual or on the vacuum itself.
5. Throw out the bag (unless it is specifically designed to be reused) – if your bag isn’t meant to be reused, simply emptying and reusing will often result in poor performance. Also, you lose many of the hygiene benefits of bagged vacuum cleaners as dust can escape while you attempt to empty the bag.
6. Put a new bag in – replace the bag and lock it into place.