Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-05-25 Origin:Site
1. Barrier: the use of different plastic material co-extruded high barrier performance of the film, to oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, odor barrier effect.
2. Stable performance: oil resistance, moisture resistance, low temperature refrigeration, durability, preservation, security odor, can be used for vacuum packaging, aseptic packaging, inflatable packaging.
3. Low cost: the relative glass packaging, aluminum foil packaging and other plastic packaging, to achieve the same barrier effect, co-extruded film has a large advantage in terms of cost. As the process is simple, cost of goods produced film and dry composite film and other composite film can be reduced by 10-20% compared to 4 specification flexible: you can meet your different needs for different products.
5. High strength: the co-extruded film having a tensile characteristics in the process, after the plastic can be a corresponding increase in tensile strength may be added as nylon, polyethylene and other plastic materials in the middle, so that it has over the general strength of the composite plastic packaging there is no delamination phenomenon, good flexibility, excellent sealing performance.
6. The capacity ratio is small: co-extruded film can be vacuum shrink packaging capacity volume ratio of almost 100%, which is glass, cans, paper packaging can not match.
7. Non-polluting: do not add binder, no residual solvent pollution, green.