Views:19 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-12 Origin:Site
It’s official: healthy is no longer boring. Healthy snacks are now a growing market, with nuts and dried fruits particularly well-positioned to meet changing consumer habits and trending diets (think Paleo, the MIND diet, veganism and vegetarianism). Nuts and dried fruits also offer the advantage of fitting multiple consumption options throughout the day – from meal complements to on-the-go snacking. Here, we outline which Dried Fruit packaging trends you should be looking out for in the months ahead.
1. Dried Fruit bags THAT OFFERS ENHANCED VISUAL APPEAL FOR THE IN-STORE AND ONLINE BUYER
2. A BIGGER FOCUS ON THE HEALTH-CONSCIOUS CONSUMER
3. PACKAGING WITH IMPROVED ENVIRONMENTAL CREDENTIALS
4. A MORE RELEVANT OUT-OF-HOME SNACKING EXPERIENCE
5. PACKAGING THAT MAKES LIFE SIMPLER FOR THE CONSUMER